Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We have some friends who really are like family & it's always easy to have fun together!! The only problem......we live in different states. BUT we try to see each other 1 to 2 times/year! It's fun to have something to look forward to right?! While they were here we took our annual trip to the Mayfield Pumpkin Patch.....no trouble at all to have fun there!! A little drive out to the country......ANNNNDDD the laughing, jumping, climbing, running, bouncing, swinging, hair blowing, dust flying, direction following, pumpkin pickin', rolling, silliness, peddling, milking FUN BEGAN!! Dusk settled in & it was hard for everyone to leave.....maybe mostly me.

2 comments:

Home Project Manager said...

First...LOVE the new header!

Second...I am in LOVE with the pic of Em and Lauren on the red tire....FRAMER!!!

xoxo

Heidi said...

I want to come back and DO IT ALL AGAIN!!! LOVE all your pic's from the pumpkin patch! Wonder how much it would take to get one of those bouncy things in my yard? It would be great for my health- how much would I laugh everyday with one of those?!