Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

We had a great Christmas with my side of the family on Christmas Eve. We went to my Grandma's house because my mom has moved in with her to help take care of her. Again a special evening because she was home and we had another year with her...even though she wasn't feeling good and the kids can obviously bring some chaos into the house....she smiled just to have them in her house!!

Jon playing with Taylor's new electric guitar from Aumie
Mom's little tree she found that was perfect fit for grandma's house!
Matching sweater dresses from Aumie
Perfect book for Kayden!!
We were a big hit with the neice.....electric scooter!!!
Auntie Kristi was a big hit with her nieces as well!!! Baby Stuff!!!
My sweet little Lauren! Big girl sitting up....or propped up!

Mom and Gram...mom got her a "fancy" hot pink robe! She looks good here for not feeling good!

Keyboard from Aumie...thank you MOM!!!

BIG WHEELS....princess style!!!!! We loved these as kids!
The girls were totally into Santa this year and it was sooo much fun to watch them. After we left my grandma's we came home to get "ready" for Santa! The girls sprinkled oats and glitter pieces out front so the reindeer could find our house!

"Please Santa I promise I've been good"!!
Tracking Santa on the computer with daddy!
Setting out cookies and milk by the fireplace! Kayden put a little play mouse on the plate and one next to the cup of milk so no one would bother Santa's goody's! 
"OOOOO I think I heard something"!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

We just borrowed that same book from the library. I think I need to buy it! funny how similiar our xmas's were. well, a little less girly stuff and a little more tractors and race tracks!
glad you had a merry christmas. love reading about it all. xoxo