Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm trying.....

I'm trying to get back into my blogging routine.....but currently it is feeling like another job so I'm taking it on slowly!! I certainly have some catching up to do.....you know we haven't been sitting around doing nothing!!

Moving on....it was my MIL's {mother in law} birthday {to the right} & a pretty significant one {you don't think I'm that mindless to spill her age do you?!} so a dinner to celebrate was in order!!
On the Menu:
*Giada's Lasagna Rolls
*Dublin Cheddar Cheese Garlic Brean
*Salad with Tomatoes, Avocados, Cucumbers, & Peppers
*Key Lime Pie
Believe you me there is never a dull moment with 3....er 4 energetic kids {if you count that adult!}! Thank goodness for fenced in back yards!
For things like wrestling
Playing soccer
AND being silly
Ummmm & while it may appear that Adam {my BIL or brother in law!} is SUPER excited to be in this picture he is just flat out SILLY ALL THE TIME!!
I found Linda a tiara, fairy wand, & boa....every girl deserves their day right?!!
She used it to the max & it brought smiles & laughter ALL around!!
She's always up for a good time & I love that about her!!
Priceless photo!
She is fully loved......maybe most by her 3 grandkids!
There was even some fiddle playin' goin' on
Big celebrations & Big feasting calls for baths & snuggle time with papa!!
Happy Birthday again Linda!! You are LOVED & appreciated beyond measure!! Till next year...

1 comment:

Home Project Manager said...

"Believe You Me"....
LOVE IT!
Love the pink Tiara!!!

XOXO
fler