Monday, March 22, 2010

GAME NIGHT

I grew up playing a German game called: Mensch argere Dich nicht.....or in English translation: AGGRAVATION!! It's definitely a game for ALL ages.....although when you are playing only with adults it can get UGLY......in the funnest way!!!
plotting your next move of who you can KNOCK OUT
racing around the board as quickly as possible to your "home"
opponents hot on your trail
sometimes yelping out a "YES" as you've successfully kept yourself ahead in the game
until you've victoriously have all 4 of your peeps "home"
and yep that glorious yellow was ME......I WON!!!
and I'm certain I didn't scream and holler in excitement as the other 3 people sitting around our table are pretty competitive!!
it was a fun Saturday night with good friends......board games can be fun for adults too!!! what are your favorite's??

1 comment:

girlwithmoxy said...

Settlers of Catan is #1 around here. But we love Guesstures and Hilarium too.

Is that Stephanie?! I can't tell, but it sure looks like it!

When can we come over for game night? I'll bring bean dip and Dove bars!