Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Selah

I was quite excited when it was announced that Selah would be in concert at OUR church. Like so excited I guess I thought tickets would go fast and I bought them within minutes of them hitting our church website!! Debated whether to take the girls or join another couple?? I never did buy tickets for the girls and no one else was available so in the end it turned into a date night with the husband! I am SOOOO glad no one wanted to hang with us that night cause it turned into one of those "best night ever" nights!! Were you feel really really connected with God and your partner......it's a really good feeling!
I tell you if you've never heard Selah in concert you MUST go. Really you must. It's a night filled with smiles and tears and foot tapping, and swaying to the beat (almost wanted to break out in a dance a few times) and hand clapping! I could have stayed for hours more. I was truly blessed by these 3 people and they are crazy talented!!
I must give Todd's wife, Angie, (I say this like I'm personal friends and were on 1st name basis here BUT WOW do they make you feel like you are family!) credit for turning me on to Selah. I've followed her blog for quite some time. She is amazing and inspirational.....if you have time ever, sneak over to her blog. You won't be sad you did!

No comments: