Thursday, November 8, 2012

Blog Loving

I've been so slack on blogging....I only apologize to myself because I don't think anyone really follows this anymore.....Instagram is ALL the rage right now....for me too!! I love it!! Pictures say so much....hence my blogs are typically picture heavy! I have a stress fracture in my hip caused from training for a full marathon {with multiple factors added into that} & as this time I am NO weight bearing....my toe is not even to touch the ground!! So I have some extra time on my hands.....I've been out for about 1 month & still have at least another month to go! You'd think I'd be caught up on this blog BUT this no weight bearing has become more of a mental strength thing for me & I would be lying if I didn't say that I have days where I'm feeling quite blue....alright down right depressed! But I have many good days.....& those good days are becoming more frequent so I am going to attempt to catch up here in this space!! I have sooooo much to be thankful for & I do acknowledge this & feel quite guilty for having down days.....I mean really....so many people being affected by cancer, loved ones/family dying, people loosing their homes, ect....I have no reason to be down!! Anyways......for now this is my view down....crutches & one good leg! So here we go on playing catch up!

No comments: