Thursday, May 28, 2009

My little nurturer....

Yesterday we most excitedly were able to keep our newest addition (who is not SO new anymore- 9 months old!) to the family....Lauren and her older sister Taylor....aka my nieces! The girls LOVE babies and so this poor helpless little human is malled each time her cousins are around!!! I am not a mother of 4 and so while we had a great day I felt behind ALL day! As I was busily trying to get Lauren's lunch together at 1215 (mommy says she eats at 1130) she was screaming on the playroom floor. I went in to try and console her for a second while waiting for the water to warm up and found my sweet nurturing 5 year old rocking her, whispering little shshshshsh's to her, and had covered her with a baby blanket that my grandmother had made for the girls. SO precious and loving. While I fed Lauren, she went into the kitchen and finished up the dishes.......

Lauren NOT understanding why her picture is being taken instead of putting food into her hungry belly!!

No comments: