Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dedication

I know that God gets pleasure from peoples daily lives but in my mind there are certain things that I just imagine make Him overflow with happiness! 1 of these being dedicating your child to Him. A promise, of sorts, that you will do your best to raise her/him to know, love, and be like Him!!

My precious youngest niece was dedicated this past Sabbath
My sister, Will, and 2 nieces Taylor and Lauren
My immediate family...LOVE THEM!!
Just had to add this cute picture
we spent a wonderful afternoon at Kristi and Will's eating lunch, laughing, and talking!
Kristi, so Mrs Cleaver like, serving us cookies!!!

4 comments:

girlwithmoxy said...

So sweet! Love that flower in her hair too. Where did you find that?

Charisa said...

Beautiful. And I missed the birthday post - but you girls are so cute!! Love it!

Heidi said...

did kristi make the black beans? yum! beautiful pictures and a special weekend! love the post!

Home Project Manager said...

Yay LAUREN!!!
I LOVE KRISTI'S APRON!!! I highly support the aprons!!! you are all so darn cute! i hate that i am missing all these milestones! love you!!!