Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kayden turns 7 {part 1 of 4 errr more......cause that's how girls celebrate right?!!}}

I decided it might be time to come to grips with the fact that my oldest child turned 7 almost 1 month ago {12/20}! Ugh. Not sure what was so much different about 7 than previous numbers but it just sounds SOOOOO much older. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she opted out of a regular "kid party" & instead wanted some 1:1 time with her mommy......what 7 year old doesn't want a party?!! *Lets please note that I was NOT complaining, I ate up every single second of our 27 {who's counting???} hours alone together!*

So we decided she would take cookies in to school on her actual birthday!
She picked them out.......ice cream cones drenched in icing!
Pink for the girls.....
blue for the boys!
I'm in love with this oldest child of mine......who had me completely enamored the afternoon she came into my life!

No comments: